Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Monkey boys, Sophs, and Daddy

Monkey Boys
My little monkey boys came into town last night, so of course I took a break from studying to see there pretty faces.  It is so weird how I can be in the worst mood and hearing them talk and seeing them puts me in the best mood EVER!  They already have the week planned out, and yes it includes a spend-the-night party.  Right now they are having issues understanding the whole school thing and why I am having to take finals (I am trying to figure that out too).
They also got meet Sophie.  Noah is extremely jealous, apparently I didn't giver him enough attention.  Matt Matt thought she was the coolest thing in the world. Of course as soon as I get done with this I am headed to see them.  Is it sad that my best friends are 6 and 7 and call me sissy?

Sophs
Yes this is what I call Sophie.  Yes Josh hates, sorry about it.  But after taking her to see the boys, I have realized how much I treat her like a child.  It is a bit ridiculous.  Like I made them sit on the couch and hold her like a baby.  Really Sherika? Really? Mine and Josh's goal of getting a dog was to keep me from wanting a child anytime soon, apparently this had backfired on us.  Even Josh treats her like a child.  What are we going do?

Daddy
I am an all out daddy's girl.  Something that I have been since, um I was born.  So needless to say daddy is having "issues" with this whole wedding thing.  Like we aren't even allowed to talk about it in front of it because he starts crying.  Now he does like Josh and believes that he is really good for me.  But he acts as if I will never see him again.  But of course I till him differnetly.  The other day I heard a song that really describes my daddy and I.  It's Just Fishin' by Trace Adkins.  If you haven't heard it, you should. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O328z4F7WlM
Something people do not know about me is that daddy, bubs, and I make a trip every Summer to go fishing and just spend the day together.  It is something that I hope to do with the children that I will one day have.  Until then I may just take Sophs with me.

Random note: I have searched for TWO days for my freakin remote.  I turned my room upside down attempting to find it.  It was in Bubby's room, why I do not know. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE "Just Fishin"!!! It puts tears in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will probably be are father/daughter song.

    ReplyDelete