Thursday, May 5, 2011

duck, duck, goose, red light, green light, and simon says

Yes I spent all day playing with my babies.  They played with Sophie, watched Tangled and Narnia, and we played outside.  I taught them how to play duck, duck, goose, apparently they have lived a sheltered life.  I also learned that have NEVER seen or heard of the Lion King!!!! Which then made me realize how old I am, so I am on the hunt for that movie to force them to watch it. And yes I took TONS of pictures of them yesterday.

Matt Matt playing with Sophie and Hank

Josh "showing" them how to put their toy together. AKA he did it for them

Showing us their "secert" moves

Noah being silly

My baby girl in her green dress!


Side note: I take my last final today! Which means in about 3 hours I will be a college senior! Yay me!

2 comments: