Friday, June 10, 2011

Wedding Craziness

So  I was up at seven this morning, not bc Amy needed me yet, but bc Sophs thought that it was time to get up.  So up I got.  And of course at that point wedding craziness set in!  I went to Amy's house at about 10:30 to start helping her.  We officially have all of the food ready for tomorrow.  We checked off her check list, and packed everything into our vehicles.  We are going to finish decorating later on tonight.

Now I am extremely excited but for two totally different reasons.

1.  I am SOOOO excited for Jason and Amy.  They are so cute together and I know that they really love each other.  It was so much fun helping today, and enjoyed working with Ashley, Amy, Nanci, and Sharon.  We laughed and made sure Amy stayed calm.  She is actually handling everything really well...way better than I will be.
2.  My wedding has finally set in.  Today kind of made it real that hello I am getting married next year! And I will need Amy and my bridesmaids to help me.  However I am more excited about the honeymoon haha

So today has been a blast, and I CANNOT wait till tomorrow! I love weddings! I have finally that I will probably cry, because I cried like a little baby at Tabitha and Ed's.  I am also a sucker for anything wedding or baby.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your help, I couldn't have done it without you!

    ReplyDelete