Monday, July 11, 2011

If you walk me down the middle of my momma's churhc

After Lindsey introduced me to "Walk Me Down the Middle" by The Band Perry, I have searched and SEARCHED for their CD.  I usulally don't buy CDs unless I am really in love with a group or song.  But once I heard "Walk Me Down the Middle,"  I knew that this band would become my favorite.  First, I love their sound.  It reminds me more of Blue Grass or older Trisha Yearwood and Faith Hill songs, which I love.  Second, they have those songs that speak right to your heart. What girl doesn't love a song that can speak for her? Isn't this why we love T. Swift so much?  So now I am going to give you my top 5 favorite songs on their CD (there is only 11 songs on the CD)

1. Why yes it is "Walk Me Down the Middle."  I think this one can speak for itself.
2. "If I Die Young."  It gives you something to think about.  Plus her voice is beautiful in this song.
3. "Independence"  If any of you have counted down the days till you were leaving this sleepy little town, this song is for you.
4. "All Your Life" Isn't that what we all want? I guy to just love us his ENTIRE life?
5.  "Lasso" whirlwind romance your thing? Or that guy that you really want to change but can't...yep here you go.
Okay I have a number 6.  "Postcard from Paris" I can't put my finger on why I like this one.  It may be all of the similes and metaphors but I really like it.

If you haven't heard these songs, I highly advise you to do so.  It might just change your life (yep a little over dramatic).

2 comments:

  1. Now I have to go listen to Independence! A little jealous that you picked up their CD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard Lasso, too! I like it :) But Quittin' You is still a favotite on my list!

    ReplyDelete