Monday, July 18, 2011

Exciting things

An approximately an hour and half I will be heading to First Methodist of Chatsworth to attempt to book the Church for the wedding.  I really, REALLY hope that we like because at this point I don't even care.
Also, today at five I receive my GACE scores.  I am kinda happy that I don't get to see them till after we see the church, because if I failed both of them it would put in an awful mood.  I have a million and one emotions running through my body, so please be with me and pray I do not lose my temper at any point today, especially at the church, because they would probably ban me from there.

I would give the world for this next year to FLY by!

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything worked out for you today! I saw you got the church, so that's one less thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so excited the church is booked!!!!

    ReplyDelete