Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I was brought up in a small town in North Georgia

So my cousin Eli made me a copy of his Brantley Gilbert CD...guess who is my new favorite cousin?  So I thought I would give you a list of my favorite Brantley Gilbert songs, ones that Jason Aldean has not touched..yet.

1. Best of Me-became my theme song a couple of years ago.
2. Dirt Road Anthem-Yes Jason Aldean did one version, but Brantley Gilbert has a version where he raps the the last verse..which hits home to me.  You should really look it up.
3. G.R.I.T.S.-um yea if you are a southern girl you can't help but dance to this.
4. Saving Amy- I can't help but shed a tear for the girl in this song. I literally get cold chills every time I hear it. I don't know if it is my fear of losing Josh or what, but I can almost feel her pain.
5. My Kind of Crazy-already included the reasoning behind this on a previous blog
6. Them Boys-yep this is how we are all going to be when we grow old and watch our kids make every mistake we did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment