Thursday, August 4, 2011

God Gave Me You...

There’s more here than what were seeing
A divine conspiracy
That you, an angel lovely
Could somehow fall for me
You’ll always be love’s great martyr
Ill be the flattered fool
And I need you


I heard Blake Shelton's new song yesterday while traveling back from David's Bridal. I am completely convinced that God created country music to put in words what my heart truly feels.  I am also completely convinced that God put Josh in my life for a thousand different reasons.  Here are just a few:
  1. Teach an impatient girl to be patient-Me waiting around on Josh is the story of our lives.
  2. Help me learn to trust people again-Slowly put surely I am learning that not everyone is bad.
  3. Love with my whole heart, not just a piece of it.
  4. Jim Carrey movies can be entertaining-I am usually not his biggest fan
  5. Re-doing a car can be somewhat interesting-shhh don't tell him that I said this!
  6. To be a child and to laugh.
  7. That God has a plan for us all, and there is no use and trying to guess this plan.  If you sit around attempting to guess his plan for you, you might miss all those small moments that makes life a bit more entertaining.
It is amazing how one person can teach you so many things. These days I honestly do not know what I would do without my baseball player.  Even on the days that  I could kill him, even on the days that he is the most aggervating person in this world, I would still rather be with him and be annoyed, then be at home alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment