Sunday, September 11, 2011

A couple of reason why Josh is not allowed to go baby shopping.

1. Yesterday went to Walmart to grab a couple of things.  We seen a purple Disney Princess chair.  I love Disney princess so I stop to look.
"Lets get it for Rayne! She would love and it would look good in her room"
"Josh, I think we should wait till she is born and can actually sit up."
"Well you can sit in it when you go over there."
I look from the chair to Josh, I am twice the size of the chair.
"Well maybe Greenleigh can sit in it when she goes to visit."
I shake my head and walk off.

2. Today Tabitha sends me a picture of pajamas for Rayne.  She just happens to be holding it in front of her stomach.
"Is she trying to dress her while she is still in the womb?"
I was in shock that he what a womb was.

3.  I was talking to Josh about how I hope Tabitha doesn't go into labor while we are at Cameron's wedding or while I am taking the GACE.
"Well that would mean she would be in labor for like a month"
"What?"
"Well she is not due till November.  If she goes into labor in October she will be in labor till November. That is a long time."
Hand to forehead!

Although I think it is really cute that he is all about Rayne right now, I think this is definitely a sign that we need to wait just a little bit longer before we have kids!

3 comments: