Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012..

Oh how I have waited for you! You might just be my favorite year!

We are officially wedding planning.  My aunts pretty much have my shower planned.  I have mixed feeling about this.  I hate being the center of attention, but I really want new stuff for the house. Speaking of house..Lisa bought me a bunch of picture frames and a shelving unit for our house, so it looks like someone actually lives there...besides Joshua.

Josh and I are finally going to register this weekend..he is just as excited about this as I am, probably because it is the only time that he gets a say so in this wedding.  We will have our honeymoon paid for by the end of this month. EEEKKKK!!! Please let the next six months FLY by!

With all the good things that will happen in 2012, this year has not started of the best.  My poor papa backed all into my car.  I have gone almost seven years without having so much as a scratch on any of my vehicles.  Then I chipped my tooth by biting down on a fork.  Nope it is not the same tooth that I just had the root canal on.  And today I woke up at 4 in the morning in severe pain from a UTI....GREAT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment