Monday, January 16, 2012

6 months

This past Saturday was exactly six months till the big day! Josh and I were in complete amazement when this dawned on us.  Sunday we met with Margie from Trevitt Hall.  I had originally wanted to have the reception their but thought it was going to be WAY too expensive.  But I knew that I wanted her to do the decorations.  So we sat down with her and talked about how much it would be to have it somewhere else and her still do the decorations. She told us that it would be twice as much because she would have to find chairs and tables, and we would have to add in extra money for gas and labor cost......So we decided to have the reception at Trevitt Hall!!!! The place is gorgeous and very much how I imagined my reception to be.  She showed me different table arrangements and what my sweetheart table would look like. We also met with person who is catering the food and picked out what we wanted to eat.  I love the fact that they will do EVERYTHING for us! It makes it ten times less stressful. EEKKKK!!!!!

The only thing we have left to do is find a D.J. finish getting bridesmaid dresses, get tux,pay for Discovery Cove, and get the decorations for the church! 

I also realized that the Friday before one of my showers is Friday the 13th and the Friday before my wedding is Friday the 13th....how weird is that?

2 comments:

  1. Aww yay!!! I'm so excited about this! Your wedding is going to be gorgeous! & its getting soo close :) I still have the information from the guy that was the DJ at our reception if you want me to get it for you just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. I am sure your wedding will be beautiful and so will the reception! I hope it is everything you have dreamed of and more.

    ReplyDelete