Friday, December 16, 2011

December

I have been waiting for this month for so long......and now it is here.  Actually it is half way over with. Wow. Should have known the one the month I did not want to end is ending. Grrr

Christmas is by far my favorite time of the year. I love everything about it. Josh and I have of course already opened our stockings..and that boy did amazing this year! Tomorrow we are having our Christmas date, and I am pretty pumped about it.  We will definitly be eating at Buffalo Wild Wings tomorrow night. Yes this girl right here is beyond pumped!!!! Then we will open our gifts...once again I am pumped!

I told myself I would actually get some wedding planning done while I am off from school.  I have yet to do anything!!! Oh well...the honeymoon is planned, I have the dress, and my groom is amazing..that is all I really need. July cannot get here fast enough. Less than 7 months till we get to meet Baby Miller and I finally get married!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment