Monday, October 31, 2011

193 and 257

193days till I graduate from DSC.
257 days till I marry my best friend, which means 258 days till I FINALLY get to go on my honeymoon!!!!!!
Can you tell I am just a bit excited.  Today is a huge day! Yea I know it is Halloween, but that is not the reason I am excited.  Today ends the month of chaos! I have completed 2/3 of the things that were due this semester, no more weddings (for this year), and no more GACE (for this year).
Life has been going pretty amazing! My monkey boys are in town, and I have had a blast with them.  Josh taught Noah how to play Angry Birds, so yes my phone has been dead due to his extreme playage.  Matt Matt drew on my car door :( Not too happy about that one, but I still love him.  I also feel like I have received a lot of exciting news here lately!

Anywhos, I feel like I am about to be in full wedding plan mode! Ashley is coming to visit Saturday and we are going to look for bridesmaids dresses.  I have pretty much decided that I will let each bridesmaid choose her own dress as long as it comes in the blue I want.  That seems the easiest and that way I know that they feel comfortable in it.  I am also starting to think about music.  I have most of it picked out, but I really could use help on a Mother/Son song. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.  We are slowly starting to register for items.  Over Christmas break Josh and I plan on going to Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  They have one of those guns things that you see people using in movies to register, and yeah Josh really wants to use one, bless him!

My aunts are already starting to plan my shower (for their side of the family).  It cracks me up, but I will let them do whatever they want as long as I end up with gifts, I mean who doesn't like receiving gifts?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so ready for your wedding to get here! Its not going to be to much longer!!!

    ReplyDelete