Monday, October 24, 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel

One week left in this month..
Thank goodness!


Hopefully by the end of this month my life might go back to normal.  Josh and I have been SO busy the past couple of weeks.  This past Saturday we went to Cameron and Alex's wedding.  It was BEAUTIFUL!! We almost froze to death, but it was still gorgeous. It made me want to hurry up and marry Josh!!

I am enjoying life at the middle school level. Robin Baggett is an amazing teacher and I love working with her.  Is it sad that my seventh graders are way smarter than my tenth graders? I have decided to go back to Southeast next semester. I know that it will be farther to drive, but I was happiest there. 

No I have not done any wedding planning.  Although I did buy our invitations and I am hoping one of my amazing bridesmaids will help me put them together.  Pizza party? I will probably drive Josh insane over our honeymoon....Sorry but it was I am looking forward to the most.  I seriously talk about it on a weekly basis. Eh...oh well.

Anywhos...I think I might finally see that light at the end of the tunnel...200 days till I graduate!!!

2 comments:

  1. If you need help with invitations, hit me and Tab up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you always have a bridesmaid willing to help :) Just call me when you are ready to start and I will be there.

    ReplyDelete