Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekends are never long enough

Last week was beyond busy! I thought it would be easy since I was done with my take-over. However, I got the stomach virus, then gave it Mrs. McClary......How many times can you get the stomach virus in your life? I think I should be reaching my limit.

This weekend Josh and I met with our DJ, and we love him!!! His is hilarious and seemed to know exactly what we wanted.  After that we some how ended up at Jim's Slack Shack, which means that we picked out a tux for the guys.  I am making Noah and Matt Matt where bow ties! They will be so cute!

Tomorrow is the love my life's birthday! Since I have a dentist appointment and a test to study for, I won't be able to see him :( Life would be so much easier if we lived together.  But since we don't, I took him to Olive Garden yesterday, gosh that place is amazing!

Wednesday I go for my final fitting for my dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment